Lot 109 - 1962 BSA C15
|Odometer reading||2,477 miles|
|Result||Sold - £1,602|
The BSA C15 was a 250cc single-cylinder OHV motorcycle manufactured from September 1958 until 1967 and was BSA's first four-stroke unit-construction bike. For most of that period, after the introduction of 'Learner Laws' in 1961, a 250cc was the largest capacity solo machine that a learner could ride unaccompanied when displaying L-plates in the UK. A road-going sports derivative was added in 1961, and off-road versions, for Trials and Scrambles, were also available in the range.
A lovely example of the ever-popular C15 presented in navy, this motorcycle has been well looked after and we are informed it starts and runs well. A classic that is always great value for money with lots of new parts including battery, points, coil and plugs making this a good candidate for cost effective classic biking.
Guide Price £2,000-£3,000
Interested parties should satisfy themselves as to the description and condition of each Lot prior to the sale. Accordingly, buyers are on notice that each vehicle is offered ‘as is/as seen’ subject to the Terms and Conditions for the auction. All registration numbers, engine and chassis details are sourced from registration documents provided to Historics by the client or representative or HPI checks and buyers are to satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of these details. Buyers are advised to inspect the vehicle in person or use a professional to carry out this service. Historics will not entertain disputes over descriptions.